Latest Enhancements for DDI Users
These new Inform Software features are designed to improve your experience, streamline and automate workflows, and help you deliver operational effectiveness throughout your organization.
- Copy/Paste into Inventory Adjustment Screen- Rather than using DDI’s physical inventory screen to do cycle counts, simply copy and paste from your working Excel spreadsheet into the inventory adjustment screen to quickly load your data.
- Adjusted Prices by Unit of Measure -Specify different adjusted prices for each product’s UOM when using the margin pricing feature.
- Price Override Reason Codes- Inform now requires a reason code when a price within a sales order changes, giving you greater visibility into why a sales order price was overridden.
- InformMobile Barcode Scanning- Easily add products to a sales order/price quote, or build an order on the showroom floor by using the built-in camera on your smartphone or tablet as a barcode scanner. Please click here to learn more.
- New eCommerce Pro Enhancements- For a list of the recent release notes highlighting new features such as having the option to convert a quote to an order via ERP submission, please click here.
Exciting Integrations for DDI Users
DDI System is excited to announce our recent Avalara certification! Seamlessly connect Inform ERP Software with Avalara Sales Tax automation for reliable tax calculations.
Customers can easily view and pay their invoices electronically with Billtrust. Implement automation to seamlessly move your customers through the order-to-cash cycle.
DDI System is Now Part of Advantive
What it means for DDI customers
As you know, DDI System is now a part of Advantive, a new company based on the combination of six industry-leading software companies. Advantive has positioned us to deliver greater customer value through a broader portfolio of products to our incredible customers, and we will continue to support our current products through a larger, united support team that leverages both our scale and industry expertise.
Learn more by watching our recent Advantive + DDI System customer webinar:
Updates to Email Requirements & Configuration
Microsoft 365 is removing support for basic SMTP Authentication on October 1, 2022.If you use SMTP auth in your organization you will have to migrate to SMTP relay configuration. To learn more about this and other updates to email requirements and configurations, read this article.
Inform User Tip: Keyboard Shortcuts
Looking to increase productivity and work more efficiently within the Inform system? Then check out this new guide of "Keyboard Shortcuts" for various ways to cut down on time spent on certain tasks within the system:
If someone you know is looking for a new ERP system or guidance on a technology upgrade, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and earn a$500 gift card at close of sale.
Thank you! There is no greater compliment than your referral to our DDI System solutions team.