This Advanced Report Writer report is to assist in completing the Purchase Detail tab of the Member Purchases Audit required by Johnstone Corporate. Follow the steps below to utilize the report:
Step 1: Add the ARW report template
- Download the template by clicking here.
- Import the layout into your Inform system. If you need assistance please see the article Import ARW report templates.
Step 2: Add General Ledger Accounts to your Criteria
- For the appropriate results, you will need to add the general ledger accounts needed for the corporate report to the Criteria section of the report.
- You will need your Inventory GL accounts for this report in the Criteria section. You easily find these in your Control Table and searching for Inventory. If you are unsure of which accounts to add, discuss with your accounting team, accountant, or Johnstone Corporate which accounts should be added.
- You will go to the Definition tab and update the value for the Invoice Expense GL Account. If you need more, drag the field Invoice Expense GL Account to the Criteria section. Be sure to use the Connector "OR".
- Once completed, save your report.
Step 3: Run the report
- Prior to running the report make sure the Export Option is set to With Layout.
- Run the report, which will open Excel on your workstation.
- Save the report, but do not close.
Step 4: Copy Information from the ARW report to the Corporate report
While the ARW Report is opened in Excel; open another session of Excel and then open the Corporate Report.
You can easily match the column name from the ARW report to the columns in the Corporate report.
- In the ARW report, select the values in the column you wish to copy.
- Right-click and select copy.
- Go to the Corporate report and put the cursor in the first empty row of the column you selected in the ARW report.
- Right-click and paste.
- Repeat for all columns needed in the Corporate Report.
Do not sort the report as you are copying and pasting the columns.
- If you have questions about importing, updating, and running the Advanced Report Writer report please contact DDI Customer Care.
- If you have questions about completing the Johnstone Corporate Member Purchases Audit report, please contact Johnstone Corporate.