Fast Receipts now has the ability to link cash, check, and credit card payments to the invoice on the customer's account all in one easy to use screen. Now your counter can accept a customer payment or deposit on the fly without the need for accounting to process the payment and apply it to the customer's account afterwards. To process a payment through fast receipts, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Sales>Order>Fast Receipt and click New
- Search for the customer's account and click tab
- Search or select which Inform User is processing the payment.
- Select your payment method
- Enter the amount the customer is paying
- Type in the name of the person making the payment
- Finally, add any comments or notes needed for this payment. This information wlil print on the Invoice
- Print, View, Send or Save the Payment Receipt.