In version 22 adding an assembly has a lot of different options than in previous versions. You can produce components, create a fast product as a component, change component costing and pricing, etc. Follow the steps below to create and add a fast product to an assembly in V22.
- Add your assembly item and click tab.
- Click Add Component
- Add any additional line items which are now in-line underneath your parent assembly product.
- You can now adjust pricing, costing, filters, and procure components as shown in Build a new custom assembly from a sales order (V22)
- Additionally, you can create a fast product as an in-line assembly component by adding a new line and clicking on Fast Product. Next, fill out your fast product information and save it.
- Finally, add any additional items and save your order.