- The prices that are printing on our labels are L1 but we need it to print L2. Is this a setting we can change?
- The default setting for the POS label is expected to print the retail pricing which is assumed is L1. In other words, the expectation is for showrooms to show retail pricing.
If you need different pricing to show on the POS labels, there is a mechanism for this. In order to assign this to something aside from the default, we need to create some pricing that is pointed to a customer category and then set the company master setting to that customer category.
The following steps should accomplish this;
1) Create a customer category (doesn't need to be assigned to any customers). To do this, go to FILE>CUSTOMER>>CATEGORY<< or confirm there is already on here you want to use.
2) Setup a price matrix with a formula assigned to that customer category. The price matrix would be specific to the customer category and level 65 Customer Category and the formula would be L2 + 0%
3) Set the parameter in Company Master -Go to FILE>COMPANY>>MASTER>>>CUSTOMER CATEGORY PRICE FOR POS LABELS ..enter the customer category here.
4) Test the POS Label.