Schedule Transfer Shipments
Route Stock Transfers alongside your delivery orders on the Truck Manifest! Ship dates can be assigned to transfers directly or by using the drag and drop assignment for easy scheduling. Your driver will see these on their ePod app as well as the printed manifest sheet. Transfers can also be found on the Order Picker Progress screen, allowing for real-time tracking of the daily picking activity.
Important: Transfer Spawning is required to utilize transfer deliveries (to track shipment cycles). Set the Company Master flag Spawn New Transfer for B/O items after Shipment Confirmation to Yes.
Track your invoice and payment history with a combined running balance view of recent activity. Initially all transactions for the current month are displayed. Simply roll the date back to include past history. The new Transactions tab can be found in both the Customer & Vendor Ledgers.
Set Ship To's to Inactive/Hold
Look for the new Status option for your customers shipping locations, allowing for Hold or Inactive. Either status will prevent new sales orders from being created. Optionally your search results can be customized to display this status, or exclude these locations entirely. To modify your search parameters please contact DDI Support.
Inline Assembly Components
Assemblies are easier to manage with a redesigned display that places the components directly into the line item details. Customize the grid further with the component specific Field Chooser. In addition to the improved layout comes new enhancements that make assemblies easier than ever.
- Fast Product: Create new components items on the fly.
- Pricing: Net price and cost can be adjusted for components and optionally rolled up to override the price/cost of the parent assembly.
- Procurement: Generate special PO's or transfer requests directly from order entry (or link to an order via Projected PO or Special Purchase Requisition).
Ship sale order line items from multiple warehouses! Next to the Shipping Whse click the More button, then simply specify the warehouses and quantities. For streamlined fulfillment, consider enabling Company Master setting Spawn New S/O by Warehouse which will split the orders up for each warehouse upon creation.
Stock Transfer procurement has also been expanded, making it possible to request or generate transfers from multiple warehouses simultaneously for the same line item.
Targeted Email Campaigns
CRM subscribers can now integrate with Mailgun for detailed analytics and improved deliverability of email campaigns. As a dedicated email platform, Mailgun is better suited to handling mass mailing, complying with CAN-SPAM laws while providing deep insights into open and click rates. This pairs with the Inform Marketing Manager allowing you to craft your message with the HTML editor, complete with product images and links to your eCommerce site.
Inform WMS continues its expansion with dozens of new features and enhanced functionality, including priority notifications to alert staff of new orders, paperless picking for stock transfers, and a redesigned home screen for speedier navigation.
- Added new Access Levels to limit screen access for A/R CASH RECEIPTS HISTORY REPORT, A/R DAILY CASH RECEIPTS JOURNAL, and A/R AGING REPORT.
- Check payments can be disabled in Cash Receipts, only allowing for Cash or Credit Card, with Customer Master setting Disable Check Payments (located on Credit tab).
- Restrict the Invoice Date field in Sales Order with Access Level CHANGE INVOICE DATE IN SALES ORDER ENTRY.
- Tax Exempt Number now displays in the Summary section of the Customer Ledger (Invoices tab).
- Added new Access Level to limit screen access for BANK RECONCILIATION DEPOSIT TRANSFER.
System Users & Locks
- File Name has been added to the display to help clarify what is being locked (ex: CUSTOMER).
- Secondary Price Groups can now be assigned in the Product Master. If the Price Matrix is configured to utilize the Lowest price, then secondary group pricing will be evaluated during order entry.
- Rebate cost and vendor contract can be entered during order entry from the Rebate Cost tab on the pricing drop down menu. Enable this with Company Master setting Allow One Time Rebate in S/O.
Physical type will now behave similar to a physical inventory by updating Last Physical Date, Time, & Count. Additionally, the Cycle Count checkbox will be cleared.
Projected Purchase Order
- Future PO is now available in the Field Chooser.
- Projected Stock Transfers can display From Whse data from the Field Chooser.
Purchase Order Entry
- Custom fields can now be added to purchase orders. Configure from File > Company > Custom Fields.
Deleting a line item from a Consolidated PO will now remove the item from the linked stock transfer.
- Primary Bin location for the selected warehouse has been added to Field Chooser.
- Deletion of transfers can be prohibited with Access Level DELETE STOCK TRANSFER.
- Notifications that alert salespeople or sales managers about special orders receipts now apply to stock transfers.
- Order Writers will now receive a notification when an item on a transfer (linked to a sales order) is either backordered, spawned, or cancelled.
- Orders/Quotes section now has a Detail tab that displays product information.
Sales Order Entry
- Builder Allowance - allows a portion of a POS order balance to be billed to an alternative customer account (the builder or contractor). In the Customer Master, General tab, enable the POS Allowance option. Then on the Final section of POS orders is an Allowance tab. Optionally restricting the allowance billing with Access Level BILL ALLOWANCE.
- Check payments can be disabled in POS, only allowing for Cash or Credit Card, with Customer Master setting Disable Check Payments (located on Credit tab).
- Custom fields can now be added to sales orders. Configure from File > Company > Custom Fields.
- Default Ship To is now available in Customer Mass Change.
- Final section includes additional order totals that display previously shipped (invoiced) amounts.
- Line Item Import now has a field to Vendor. This can be imported for new products only, the vendor will not be updated on existing products.
- Swap Committed Quantities - Reallocate inventory from other committed orders. Right click a line item and select the new Swap Committed Quantities. This will present a list of all open orders with that particular product. Enter in the Qty to take, and the older order will be backordered, and the new order will have this inventory committed. Can be restricted with Access Level SWAP COMMITTED QTY IN SALES ORDER ENTRY.
- Whse Rank is now available in the Field Chooser.
Frequently Asked Questions
- To learn what version you currently have, see What's my version?
- To learn about system requirements for installation and upgrade, see Hardware and system recommendations for Inform ERP.