- Can you edit a calendar event type?
- Yes, you can change the color that is associated with the event type but you cannot change the name of the event type. You can, however, delete the event and create a new one to replace it. To find this option, go to
- Double click on a date in the calendar or right-click and choose Add Calendar Event or Task.
- Click on the in the Type field to create a new event.
- Select your event type and click Edit.
- After you have selected your new color click Save.
Use the Inform Calendar and Tasks