Create Shopping Lists in eCommerce Pro to build a list of products that you order often, and then save it for quick reordering. You can create as many Shopping Lists as you like, load the list, add and remove items, and then place your order. You can delete Shopping Lists you no longer use.
- In the title bar of the eCommerce Pro store, click your name, and then click My Account.
- In the left side navigation menu, click Shopping List.
- In the Create New Shopping List box, type a name for your Shopping List, and then click Add To List.
- The new list is added to your Customer shopping list. You can now add products to the list as described below.
- Go to My Account > Shopping List.
- From the Customer shopping list, select the list that you want to load.
- Either create a new Shopping List or load a one as described above.
- Under the Add Product to Shopping List section, type the product name, sku, or description into the Search box. Matching products populate automatically.
- Click the product that you want to add to the list, and then click Add New Item to List.
The new product appears in your Shopping List.
- Continue to add products. You can adjust the quantity or delete the item from the list.
Once you have loaded a shopping list and optionally updated it, you can add the entire list to your cart and checkout. Click Add List to Cart.
If you don't use a Shopping List, you can remove it. Load the list as described above, and then click the Delete List.