Customers can choose featured products on the homepage, or shop using Search, the Order Pad or Categories. To help narrow down the products to choose from, filter on specific attributes.
Note: Unless they are on a Web Contract, customers can select from any products that you have published to the web. All active customers may place orders. Customers set up as prospects or with a status of on hold, inactive, or legal in Inform's Customer Master can save shopping lists but cannot order products.
- Choose your product in one of the following ways:
- Featured: On the Home page, click the any of the Featured Categories to drill into common products.
- Category: On the menu bar, click Shop by Category.
- Search: Type the product what you want to find into the search box, and then click the magnifying glass.
- Filter products to further narrow down to the one you need. Expand the filter categories on the left, and then choose the filters to apply.
- On the Product Details page that appears, review a description, specifications, and availability of the product.
Customers may also be able to leave a review.
- To order the product, type the Quantity you want, and then click Add to Cart. The Shopping Cart updates with the products you added.
- After you have added products to your cart, you can browse for additional items or Manage your shopping cart and Check out (eCommerce Pro).