The Order Pad shows products that you have previously purchased or been quoted. Use it to quickly review previous orders and choose items to reorder. Order Pad history and other features depend on the Online Order Pad setup in Inform. A customer's Order Pad will display only those products that have been published to the Web.
- In the title bar of the eCommerce Pro store, click your name, and then click My Account.
- In the left side navigation menu, click Order Pad. Your order pad displays all quoted or previously purchased products
- Historical orders have a blue background
- If applicable, products that are on a Price Quote, but not yet ordered, are highlighted in green.
- You can filter this list to find just the items you need. Choose any of the following filters:
- Drop down the Ship To list and choose the location you want to view.
- You can also filter by Product #, Product Description, or Your Part #. Drop down the list and choose a filter, and then type as much of the filter text as you know. The site will filter the list to show only those containing the text you typed.
- Use the Sort By list to sort by Last Order Date (default), Description, SKU, Price, or Last Quantity.
- To reorder a product, type the quantity to order in the Qty box. Pay attention to the Unit value, as items that you purchased in multiple units of measure will be displayed multiple times.
- Click Add to Cart.
- When your shopping cart appears, you can either
Manage your shopping cartor Checkout..