Customers can view all of their quotes in eCommerce Pro, including both those submitted through the web store as well as any that have been submitted through Inform.
To learn how to request a quote from eCommerce Pro, see Request a quote.
- In the title bar of the eCommerce Pro store, click your name, and then click My Account.
- In the left side navigation menu, click Price Quotes.
- To filter the list or search for a specific Price Quote, type the date range of the Submitted Date in the Start Date and End Date boxes, and the click Search.
- To sort the list, choose the desired order from the Sort By list: Quote # or Quote Total. To toggle between ascending and descending, click the arrow icon beside the list,
- To view details on a particular order, click the View Quote button in that order row.
- Review the quote status, products, totals, and original order information.
- To print the quote, click the Print Quote button, and then follow your browser's instructions for printing.
- To return to the previous view, click the Price Quotes option in the left navigation pain again.
- If you have permission, you may also be able to convert the quote to an order. If so, click the Place Order button on the quote row.
Note: The Place Order button appears only if the Customer record has been configured to Allow Generation of Sales Order from Quote in Customer Web Options. See Configure global customer eCommerce options.