You may change any product's category in Akeneo, or move a group of products into a new category in bulk.
The following procedure describes how to move a group of products from one category to another.
- Run Akeneo .
- On the navigation bar, click Products.
- Click Category. A Category submenu opens with all Products and Categories.
- Navigate to the category of products that you want to move.
- Hover the mouse over the blank column to the left of any product you want to move. When the check box appears, select it.
- At the bottom left of the list, select the arrow, and then choose Select All from the menu.
- Click the Bulk Actions button.
- On the Products Bulk Actions page, select Move between categories, and then click Next.
- Navigate to the product category to which you want to move the selected products, and then click Next.
- Click Confirm.