You can configure which payment methods appear on the checkout page. If you choose to show a payment method that requires an integration such as credit card payment through TSys Cayan, you must configure that integration both through Inform and Magento. Contact DDI System Customer Care for assistance.
- In Magento, go to Stores > Configuration.
- Expand Sales, and then click Payment Methods.
- Expand Other Payment Methods, and then expand the payment method that you want to enable or disable. For example, to enable Inform's supported credit card integration through TSYS Cayan, expand Cayan IFrame.
- To hide the Pay by Credit Card option from checkout, from the Enabled list, choose No.
If you choose Yes, you'll have to complete the payment configuration, including Merchant Name, Key, Web API Key, and API URL. These setttings must match your Inform configuration. see Configure credit card through TSYS Cayan.
- Click Save Config. To view changes within the site, refresh your website cache.