When counting products that are serial number required, serial number quantity must match the on hand or bin quantity.
- If the counts do not match you will be prompted to count in each serial number.
- The prompt, Add New Serial? will appear. Press the Y key to add, or the N key to go back.
With each serial number added, the SN Qty will increase by one.
- Repeat step 2 for all serial numbers.
- To delete serial numbers press the F4 (Serials) key.
- Select the serial number you'd like to delete and press the Enter key.
- The prompt, Remove Serial from Count? will appear. Press Y to remove, or N to go back.
- Once serials match, update the inventory.
Note:Eliminate the need to scan serials by preloading them into the count. Enable this using the Company Master WMS - Preload Serial Numbers in Bin & Product Count (Y/N) setting.