From My Account in eCommerce Pro, your customer can view accounts receivable information, including a total of their outstanding balances with a breakdown of those past due.
Customers can view a list of individual open invoices, view invoice details, and optionally pay one or more invoices by credit card, if you have enabled this capability.
To view all invoices including paid and open invoices, see View all invoices in eCommerce Pro.
Note: This view displays a browser friendly version of the invoice, not a replica of your invoice documents in Inform.
- In the title bar of the eCommerce Pro store, click your name, and then click My Account.
- In the left side navigation menu, click Open Invoices.
- The Receivables section displays the Customer's Current total due, as well as those amounts 30, 60, and 90 days past due. Future displays the amounts that have been invoiced but are not yet due.
- To filter the list or search for a specific invoice, type the date range of the Invoice Date in the Start Date and End Date boxes, and the click Search.
- To view details on a particular order, click the View Invoice button in that order row. To return to the previous view, click the Invoice List option in the left navigation pane again.
- To pay an invoice, select the check boxes beside the invoice(s) that you want to pay, and then click Pay Invoice.
- On the Invoice Payment page, type the credit card information to pay the bill, and then click Submit.