From My Account in eCommerce Pro, your customer can view all of their invoices from the last year, including amounts, due date, status, and balance due. Customers an also drill into individual invoice details . To view only open invoices, see View and pay open invoices from eCommerce Pro
Note: This view displays a browser friendly version of the invoice, not a replica of your invoice documents in Inform.
- In the title bar of the eCommerce Pro store, click your name, and then click My Account.
- In the left side navigation menu, click Invoice List.
- To filter the list or search for a specific invoice, type the date range of the Invoice Date in the Start Date and End Date boxes, and the click Search.
- To sort the list, choose the desired order from the Sort By list: Invoice #, Order # or Order Total. To toggle between ascending and descending, click the arrow icon beside the list,
- To view details on a particular order, click the View Invoice button in that order row.
- Review the invoice status, products, totals, and original order information.
- To print the invoice, click the Print Invoice button, and then follow your browser's instructions for printing.
- To return to the previous view, click the Invoice List option in the left navigation pain again.