By default, the eCommerce Pro address book contains the billing and shipping addresses associated with the customer contact in Inform. Your customer can view, add, and edit addresses here.
Important: Changes to the address book will not be pushed back to Inform.
- In the title bar of the eCommerce Pro store, click your name, and then click My Account.
- On the left side navigation menu, click Address Book.
- To update either the Default Billing Address or the Default Shipping Address, click Change Billing|Shipping Address.
- On the Edit Address page, type the new address information, and then click Save Address,
- To add an address, click the Add New Address button beneath the Additional Address Entries section. Complete the required information, and then click Save Address.
- To delete an address, click the Delete button at the end of the row in the Additional Address Entries table.