You can add a shipping policy that your customers can read during checkout, similar to the example below. A shipping policy explains your company’s business rules and guidelines for shipments, such as price rules that trigger free shipping.
- In Magento, go to Stores > Configuration.
- Expand Sales, and then click Shipping Settings.
- Expand Shipping Policy Parameters.
- To add a shipping policy link to the Shipping page of your Checkout process, select Yes from the Apply Custom Shipping Policy list.
- In the Shipping Policy box, type the text of the policy that you want customers to see when they clicking the See out Shipping Policy link
- Click Save Config.