You may change any product's category in Akeneo, or move a group of products into a new category in bulk.
The following procedure describes how to edit category to which a product belongs, either by adding or removing categories.
- Run Akeneo .
- On the navigation bar, click Products.
- Click the product you want to move.
- By default the Attributes page appears. Click Categories.
- The categories to which the product belongs are expanded and selected. To remove the product from any of those categories, clear the check box.
- To add the product to a new category, navigate to that category and select it. Remember that if you want a product to appear in both the parent and the child categories, you must select both. It is possible to add a product to a child category while it remains hidden from the parent.
- Click Save.