From My Account in eCommerce Pro, your customer can view all of the orders they have placed with you, from eCommerce Pro, your sales counter, over the phone, etc,
Note: This view displays a browser friendly version of the order, not a replica or your sales order documents in Inform.
- In the title bar of the eCommerce Pro store, click your name, and then click My Account.
- In the left side navigation menu, click Order List. All orders appear.
- To filter the list or search for a specific order, type the date range in which the order was placed in the Start Date and End Date boxes, and the click Search.
- To sort the list, choose the desired order from the Sort By list: Order # or Order Total. To toggle between ascending and descending, click the arrow icon beside the list,
- To view details on a particular order, click the View Order button in that order row.
- Review the order status, products, totals, and shipping information.
- To print the order, click the Print Order button, and then follow your browser's instructions for printing.
- To return to the previous view, click the Order List option in the left navigation pain again.