You can update your company logo, which appears on your main eCommerce Pro store and serves as a link back to the store home page from any location within the site.
You can also provide a different custom logo to appear on the mobile display of your eCommerce site on phones and tablets.
Logo images should be in PNG. GIF, or JPG.
- In Magento, click Content, and then click Configuration.
- On the Design Configuration page, beside your Default Store View, click Edit.
- In the Default Theme section, make sure the DDI Theme is selected in the Applied Theme list.
- Scroll down to the Other Settings section, and then expand Header.
- Beside Logo Image, click the Upload button, navigate to your logo file, and then click Open.
- To specify a size in pixels for the image, type the dimensions into the Logo Attribute Width and Logo Attribute Height boxes. Make sure the height is no more than 100 pixels.
- In the Logo Image Alt box, type the text that you want to appear when someone hovers over the image.
- Click Save Config. To view changes within the site, refresh your website cache.
- In Magento, click DDI Theme, and then click Mobile Logo.
TIp: You can also find these settings under Stores > Configuration > DCKAP > Mobile Logo.
- Beside Select Logo, click Choose File, navigate to your logo file, and then click Open.
- Click Save Config.
- To view changes within the site, refresh your website cache.