You can easily change the color scheme on your site to match your corporate identity
Note: You also have control to fully customize all colors by modifying the site stylesheet through Custom CSS. However, this editing should be managed by a web developer. DDI System can provide professional services to assist you with web site customization as well: contact your eCommerce Pro Project Lead.
- Go to DDI Theme > Site Colors.
- Under DDI Color Configuration , click the color bar you want to change.
- Either click within the swatch, or type the RGB, HSV, or Hex value of the color you want to use.
- Click anywhere outside the color picker.
- When you have finished selected colors, click Save Config. To view changes within the site, refresh your website cache.