Use this page to configure Inform's integration with eCommerce Pro by branch.
- Go to File>Company>Inform eCommerce Pro.
- If you have only one website, leave the Branch box blank to configure the default. If you are configuring stores for multiple branches, then type or search for the Branch and then press Tab.
Note that at any time you can return to the default configuration by clicking the Defaultbutton at the bottom of the Inform eCommerce Pro page.
- In the Branch box, click the magnifying glass and select the branch you want to configure.
- Click Edit.
- In the CategoryDetermines the default pricing used for anonymous users. Once a customer logs into the site, this pricing will be replaced with their customer-specific pricing. Set anonymous web pricing formulas in the Price Matrix (Sales>Pricing>Price Matrix). box, assign default pricing for anonymous users of your website. Default pricing displays for users browsing the site without logging in. After they log in, users will see the customer-specific pricing set up for them in Inform.
- In the Default Writer box, choose the user that will be the assigned writer of all eCommerce Pro orders in this branch.
- In the Default Order Type box, choose the Order Type to associate with web orders from eCommerce Pro. You can use the order type group and report on these orders. You can set up order types under File > Company > Order Types.
- If you want to send the salesperson who has been assigned to the customer placing the order an email once the order is placed, select the Send Salesperson Email check box.
- If you want to print a pick ticket for the warehouse at the same time that the sales order is printed from Inform, Select the Auto Print Pick Ticket check box.
- In the Notify Users list, click Add User and add the initials of each user to whom you want to send an email notification when orders are placed through eCommerce Pro for this branch.
- Click Save.