If you use AutoQuotes, you already know that you can choose from more than 999,000 pieces of equipment, supplies, and accessories from more than 800 vendors to help you find all the information you need to prepare perfect quotes for your customers.
Inform ERP offers seamless AutoQuotes integration for quotations, and allows regular import of manufacturer price updates.
- Use the quotation integration to pull all products and details from your AutoQuotes quotation into a new Inform Sales order, creating products that did not previously exist, and using the cost and price as configured in AutoQuotes. If any of the pricing falls below your Inform minimum margins, you will be warned and prompted to provide higher level access to complete the sales order.
- Use the imported manufacturer price update to ensure your products have the latest pricing when manufacturers publish price increases in AutoQuotes.
If you want to use Inform's AutoQuotes integration, contact your DDI Customer Care Team, who will be happy to help. Setup will require you to provide some information and make some decisions about how you want to import data, allowing you to convert your AutoQuotes quotation to an Inform sales order or update your product pricing in a single step.
- AQ Setup Step 1: Map your vendors from Inform to AutoQuotes
- AQ Setup Step 2: Make import options and accessories decisions
- Import an AutoQuotes project into your sales order or quote
- Import manufacturer pricing from AutoQuotes into your product master