To shop on the eCommerce site, a person must be added as a contact to any customer record within Inform. Then, that person can Sign in to the eCommerce site and create a shopping account.
- In Inform, go to File > Customer > Master.
- In the Customer box, type the customer name or number, and then press the Tab key.
- In the navigation bar, click Contacts
- On the Contacts page, click Add Contact.
- Complete at least the contact's First Name, Last Name, and Email. You may add as many details as you like.
- Click the Permissions tab and set options. To learn more about the options on this page, see Configure eCommerce customer permissions.
- Click Save.
Once added to Inform, a contact can register to shop on your eCommerce Pro site.
- Navigate to the eCommerce Pro shopping site.
- In the upper left, click Sign in.
- Type the Email and Password provided when the contact was added.
- The Create New Customer Account page displays with the available contact information and Customer Company prefilled. Complete the phone number and address and any additional information you want to provide.
- Under Sign-in information, type a Password and Confirm Password. Follow the onscreen instructions to provide a strong password.
- Click Create an Account.
You will receive an email welcoming you to the eCommerce site.
- When prompted to sign in, use the Email address and Password you created.