The Put Back screen displays a list of all products that have been canceled or returned and need to be put back.
On your scanner’s Main menu select Job List, and then press Enter.
- To view a list of products that need to be put back select Put Back.
A list of products in the RETURN and PULLED bin will display.
Note: To view additional details on each job use the up and down keys and place the cursor on the product.
Once a product is selected the Bin Transfer screen will open and auto-generate the product, quantity, and From bin as either PULLED or RETURN.
- Select a product to put back and then press Enter.
- To confirm the quantity, press Enter. To change it, key the quantity you’d like to transfer and press Enter.
The To bin will default as the products primary bin if one is assigned.
Choose the bin where the quantities will be transferred by doing one of the following:
- confirm the primary bin by pressing Enter;
- scanning a new bin location; or
- selecting from the list of all bins that contain available quantities.
Once the transfer is complete a message will display confirming the transfer.
Note: To toggle between pages in the Put Back screen, press the F7 (Next) and F8 (Prev) keys.