The UPC Master allows barcode data to be assigned to products.
- From your scanner's Main menu, press the 9 (Maintenance) key to open the Maintenance screen.
- To access the UPC Master screen press the 1 (UPC Master) key.
- Scan or enter the product number of the product you'd like to add a barcode to.
- To assign a UPC code, scan the UPC code associated with the unit of measure displayed.
The UPC code is now assigned.
- To assign UPC codes to additional units of measure press the F6 (Uom) key. Select from a list of available units of measure and press the Enter key to change.
- Repeat steps 4-5 for the units of measure desired.
Tip: To self label products that don't have barcodes press the F2 (Label) key to assign a product label code to the product. Then, press the F3 (Print) key to print product labels