Bin Transfer is the process of moving a product and its associated quantities from one bin to another. This function can be used for putaways after receiving and for replenishments.
- From your scanners Main menu, select Bin Transfer and then press the Enter key.
- Scan the product you'd like to transfer.
- If transferring product from the DOCK bin, press the F9 (Putaway) key to turn Putaway On. This setting remains enabled until you exit or turn it off.
- Putaway On will save you a step by defaulting the From bin as the DOCK or SPCL-PO.
- Putaway Off will allow you to scan or select the From bin.
- If Putaway is off, scan the From bin or press the F1 (Bins) key to select from a list of all bins with available quantities.
Once a bin is selected, the quantity in the bin will display in brackets.
- Enter the quantity to transfer, and then press Enter.
- Scan the To bin or press the F1 (Bins) key to select from a list of all bins the product has available quantities in.
Once the transfer is complete a message will display confirming the transfer.
Tip: To quickly transfer product from the DOCK, use Putaway On after PO Receiving.