Replenishment jobs display per product in the Job List : Bin Transfer screen once the quantity in the primary bin drops to zero and there is available quantity in a bin marked as Overflow.
- On your scanner's Main menu select Job List and then press Enter.
- To view a list of replenishment jobs select Bin Trans.
A list of products with primary bins that need to be replenished will appear along with products in the DOCK bin.
- Select a product to replenish and press Enter.
Note: To view additional details on each job use the up and down keys and place the cursor on the product.
Once a product is selected the Bin Transfer screen will open and auto-generate the product, quantity, and From bin.
- Press Enter to confirm the quantity, or key the quantity you'd like to transfer and press Enter.
The To bin will default as the products primary bin if one is assigned.
- Press Enter to confirm the bin, scan any bin location, or press the F1 (Bins) key to view and select from a list of all bins the product has available quantities in.
Once the transfer is complete a message will display confirming the transfer.
-To toggle between pages in the Bin Trans screen press the F7 (Next) and F8 (Prev) keys.
-To use replenishments, both the Warehouse setting and Overflow bins must be enabled.
-To enable replenishments, use the Company Warehouse setting Replenish Empty Primary Bins From Overflow.
-Set up overflow bins in the Bin Location Master by setting the Status to Overflow.