A Product Count is an inventory adjustment for a single product, in all bin locations the product resides in.
- From your scanners Main menu, select Product Count and then press the Enter key.
- To begin the inventory adjustment, scan the product you'd like to count or enter the product number in the Prod field.
- Specify the bin you are counting by scanning the From bin or press the F1 (Bins) key to select from a list of bins with available quantities.
Tip: Once the F1 (Bins) key is pressed a list of all bins the product has available quantities in will display. Any bin that has been counted will display the counted quantity. Any bin that has yet to be counted will display 0 as the counted quantity.
To change the products unit of measure press the F6 (Uom) key. Select from a list of available units of measure and press the Enter key to change.
- Enter the quantity of the product in the bin and press the Enter key.
Note: Once a bin has been counted theTotal will increase by the quantity counted in that bin. The Total will continue to increase each time a bin is counted, and represents what the new on hand quantity will be.
To enter a reason code press the F2 (Reason) key. To view a list of all available reason codes press F2 (Reason Codes).
5. Once all bins have been counted press the F9 (Update) key to update inventory.
Warning:All bins a product is located in must be counted. If a bin is uncounted a warning message will appear when updating, Uncounted Bins, Update?. Press the Y key to Update and the N key to count the remaining products. If the Y key is selected, and the bins remain uncounted, the quantities will be deducted from the product.
Warning: System bins such as SHIP, STAGED, XFEROUT, etc, are pre-counted and may be allocated to orders. Therefore, these bins should not be modified.