Importers can receive in Containers in bulk via PO Receiving.
- Create a Receiver as described in Start a receiving (WMS).
- To select from a list of inbound containers, press the F3 (Container) key.
A list of Purchase Orders associated with the container appears.
- To add a purchase order to the container, press the F1 (Add) key. To delete a purchase order, press the F2 (Del) key.
To begin scanning, press any key.
Follow standard PO Receiving procedures as described in Scan items and enter quantities (WMS).
When done receiving product, press the ESC key.
- On the Open Receivers screen, containers have the additional option of printing a Variance Report by pressing the F8 (Prt Var Rpt) key.
- To complete the receiving and update inventory, press the F9 (Update) key.