To begin receiving, you must select a Receiver associated with the PO(s) and can then begin scanning.
- On your scanner, go to PO Receiving.
- Select an open Receiver or create a new Receiver.
- Scan a product, or type the Product Number into the Prod field.
- As you continue to scan the product, the Qty increases by increments of 1. Alternatively, you can enter the quantity you'd like to receive.
Note: PO Receiving supports addition/subtraction and will create a running balance. For example, if you scan the product and enter a quantity of 2, and then scan the product again and enter a quantity of 10, the quantities will add together to total 12.
- To receive another product, simply scan the next product. Repeat for all products on the Receiver.
- You may be prompted to print Product Labels.
-To reset the balance, enter a Qty of 0.
- If receiving more than the open balance, you will be prompted with the Excess Qty OK?. Press the Y key to accept or the N key to return to the Qty entry.