To start a PO receiving and receive inventory on a purchase order, you must create a Receiver. A Receiver is a system generated number that represents a PO or group of PO's. Anyone else who might work on these PO's must join the Receiver.
- From your scanner's Main menu, press the F7 (Pg Down) key to go to the second page.
- Select P/O Receiving and then press Enter.
- You will see a list of Open Receivers. To create a Receiver and start a new receiving, press the F1 (New) key.
- Enter the purchase order number in Enter P/O#, or press the F1 (Inbound POs) key to select from a list of Inbound POs.
Inform WMS creates the Receiver and assigns an auto-generated system number.
- You can now begin scanning or add purchase orders to this Receiver.
- To begin scanning, press any key.
- To add purchase orders to the Receiver, press the F1 (Add) key, and repeat step 4.
Note: Multiple people can join the same Receiver to help receive inventory.