You can receive special orders into a SPCL-PO bin, which indicates the special order status, useful during receiving and putaway. You can also print Staging Labels to apply to the product.
Note: Enable the SPCL-PO bin using the Company Master WMS - Update ‘SPCL-PO’ Bin on Linked P/O’ Receipts for Non-Stock / All Products / Do Not Update.
- Create a Receiver as described in Start a receiving (WMS).
- Begin scanning the product.
- If this is a Special PO, then the Bin field will display SPCL-PO rather than the default DOCK bin..
Follow standard PO Receiving procedures as described in Scan items and enter quantities (WMS).
When done receiving product, press the ESC key.
- To update the Receiver, press the F9 (Update) key.
- If the SO Staging Printer is set up, you will be prompted to print a staging label: to print, press the Y key; to skip printing, press the ESC key.
Tip: Configure the SO Staging Printer from Company > Branch : Printers, S/O Staging Printers.