If you already have Inform deployed in your organization, and you just want to install the client on a workstation, follow this procedure:
- On the workstation where you want to install, click the Start menu, and type Run.
- In the Run pop-up, enter your path to Inform, such as
- When the Installer appears, click Next.
- Accept the terms, and then click Next.
- Select the install version Client, and then click Next.
- The installation begins. Once the install is complete, you will see the Connection Configuration popup. Click Cancel.
- Go back to Windows Start>Run, and open the folder from which you installed Inform, for example,
- From this folder, copy the file named
C:\ProgramData\DDISYSTEM\On the client computer where you just installed Inform
- You can then launch Inform.