- When I go to the Customer Care Portal, I see messages such as
- "Sorry, We Couldn't Find That Page"
- or "Page not found"
- or "Moved Permanently "
- or "This page cannot be displayed"
How can I access the portal?
- In support of our efforts to bring you better information and customer care, we updated our Help Center in June 2019. If you accessed our Customer Care Portal prior to that and saved links, your browser may have cached information that is no longer correct. How you correct this problem depends on how you are accessing the Help Center (the new Customer Care Portal).
You are accessing the Help Center locally if:
- You clicked a link from one of our emails.
- You have a bookmark to the Customer Care Portal in your browser.
- You run your browser, and then go to ddisusers.com.
If you access locally, then clear your browser cache, making sure you set the Time Range to May 2019 or earlier.
Warning! Clearing your cache will clear all data from all sites you have browsed, including those for which you have opted to save passwords. You will need to provide your login credentials for all of those sites again. If you do not want to do this, then bookmark the following site for accessing your Help Center in the future: http://support.ddisystem.com.
The option to clear your cache is typically located in in your browser's settings, but you can find specific instructions in each browser's Help. For example
If you are accessing the Help Center through the Help menu of Inform running as a Remote App, then modifying your local browser settings will not correct the problem.
Either contact your Inform Administrator or local IT support and ask them to clear the cache on the Inform server; or
While running Inform, go to Help > Customer Care Portal. When you see the error message in the browser window, clear the browser cache.