After you create a sales order and add products, you may choose to add a price contract that will impact one or more of the line item prices. Reprice those line items as follows.
- Create your sales order and add one or more products per line item.
- Click the Header tab, and then choose the Price Contract that you want to apply to one or more line items.
- Click the Detail tab again. Then right-click a line item, point to Detail, and then click Reprice.
- The contract price is applied immediately. Expand the line item to see the contract details, and check the Net Price for the new pricing information.
- If you want, you can apply a different price contract to each line item. Repeat step 3 and 4. You will see the new contract price applied to the line item you chose.
- Click Save, and complete your order according to your standard workflow.