The This Week's Sales Dashboard displays sales by order status for the last week. This information is updated every ten minutes.
- Open this Dashboard as described in Review Sales dashboard KPIs
- This dashboard shows open and complete sales over the last week. To review details about the sales by order status, click the View Detail button.
- You may filter to view sales or profit for a customer, salesperson, or location. From the Filter list, choose one of the filters below, and then select/clear the check boxes to define the specifics. Click Search.
- In addition to the Product Code (which you can click to open product details) and Description, you will find details on:
- Value : The current inventory dollar value based on the Sales Order GP% Cost Column set under the Pricing/Costing tab in the Company Master.
- Units : Total number of units on hand.
- Avg Cost : The C2 Average Cost of the product.
- Last Sale : The date of the last sale. If this column is blank, then the product has not been sold since the Data Warehouse was installed.