The Ship Methods MTD Dashboard compares the number of sales by shipping method from the start of the month til today. Pickup and Delivery are based on the Ship via Setting. If Pickup and Delivery options are blank, then the sales are categorized under Other. This information is updated daily.
- Open this Dashboard as described in Review sales KPIs
The pie chart shows the percentage of orders shipped by each method for the current month to date. In this view, you can get a quick picture and compare shipping methods.
- To review details for different time frames, or to filter the view by salesperson, customer, branch, etc, click the View Detail button, at the bottom of the graph.
- The pie chart displays with a grid that provide you details on
- Invoices: The total number.
- Lines: Total lines on all invoices.
- Lines/Invoice: Average number of lines on each invoice.
- Sales: Total sales.
- GP: Total profit dollars.
- GP%: The gross profit earned on those orders shipped.
- To change the date range, select the MTD, Last Month, YTD, or Last Year option button, and then click Search.
- To view only a specific shipping method, select that method option button, and then click Search.
- To filter the chart by any of the following criteria, drop down the Filter list, and choose your criteria, and then click Search. Select/clear check boxes to update the chart.
- None (Default)
- Order Writer