The Sales/Profit MTD Dashboard compares the sales to profit day by day for from the start of the month til today. This information is updated daily.
- Open this Dashboard as described in Review inventory KPIs
The red line shows the daily Profit month to date, while the blue line shows daily sales. To get specific dollar amounts, hover over any point.
- To review details for different time frames, or to filter the view by salesperson, customer, branch, etc, click the View Detail button, at the bottom of the graph.
- To change the date range, select the MTD, Last Month, YTD, or Last Year option button, and then click Search.
- To view only a different day, month, or period, select them from the options beside the grid, and then click Search.
- To filter the chart by any of the following criteria, drop down the Filter list, and choose your criteria, and then click Search. Select/clear check boxes to update the chart. Filter criteria:
- None (Default)
- Order Writer