The Open Orders Dashboard displays a comparison of the number of open orders by month over the past year. This dashboard helps you quickly identify and address orders that have been open for an extended period. This information is updated every 10 minutes.
- Open this Dashboard as described in Review Sales dashboard KPIs
- To review details and about each open order's customer and status and filter, click the View Detail button.
- Click the Customer or Order # links to open the associated record.
- You may filter to view all orders for one or more customers, salespeople, or locations. From the Filter list, choose one of the filters below, and then select/clear the check boxes to define the specifics. Click Search.
- To filter for a specific data or order status, click the Filter icon above the detailed grid, and then filter the individual columns.