The Credits/Refunds to Date Dashboard displays the dollar amount of credits issued from the first of the current month until today, based on the invoice date. This information is updated daily.
- Open this Dashboard as described in Review inventory KPIs
The Credits/Refunds to date shows the 3-year trend per day for the current month. First bar shows this year, second shows last year, and third bar shows prior year. The dollar value represents the refunds or credits given to customers from invoices on the specified day number of the month. This enables you to compare the trending credits and refunds issued over time.
- To review specific numbers on last month. year to date. or last year credits or refunds, or to filter the view by salesperson, customer, etc, click the View Detail button, at the bottom of the graph.
- Set your timeframe options:
- Choose MTD. Last Month, YTD, or Last Year
- Choose a specific start date.
- Then choose the starting month.
- And finally choose whether you want to see year to date or last year to date.
- Click Search.
- If you want to view only Non Cash Invoice or only Cash Invoice Credits/Refunds, click the applicable option button, and then click Search to refresh the results.
- To filter the chart by any of the following criteria, drop down the Filter list, and choose your criteria, and then click Search. Select/clear check boxes to update the chart.
- None (Default)
- Primary Vendor
- Order Writer