The 12M Sales/Invoice Grid displays the Average sales per invoice over the past year (∑ Sales dollars ÷ ∑ Invoices). The last year variance is based on a third year, which is not shown. This information is updated daily.
- Open this Dashboard as described in Review Sales dashboard KPIs
- Review total sales.
- TY Sales/Inv: This Year's Sales per Invoice. The average sales per invoice monthly and the total between yesterday and that same day last year.
- TY Sales/Inv Var: This Year's Sales per Invoice Variance. The difference between TY Sales/Invoice and LY Sales/Invoice. In the chart above for October:
923.36 - 617.65 = 305.71
This means that ton average there was $305.71 more in sales on each invoice in October this year over last year.
- TY Sales/Inv %: This Year's Sales per Invoice Variance Percent, calculated as [(TYSales/InvVar) / (LYSales/Inv)] *100 or for October (305.71/617.65) * 100 = 49.50%
- LY Sales/Inv : Last Year Sales per Invoice. The average sales per invoice between a year ago yesterday and a year prior to that.
- LY Sales/Inv Var: Last Year's Sales per invoice Variance. The difference between LY and the prior year's average sales per invoice (3rdY sales per invoice not shown). In the chart above for October:
617.65 - ThirdYearSales = 52.05
From the equation, you can calculate the Third Year average sales per invoice (October 2016) as 565.60
- LY Sales/Inv Var %: Last Year's Sales per Invoice Variance Percent, calculated as [(LYSales/InvVar) / (ThirdYearSales/Inv)] *100
or for October
(52.05/565.50) * 100 = 9.20%
To filter the total sales by salesperson, vendor, or location, click View Detail.
From the Filter list, choose one of the filters below, and then select/clear the check boxes to define the specifics. Click Search.Available filters
- Primary Vendor
- Order Writer