The 12M Credits Grid compares monthly credits issued year over year. The last year variance is based on a third year, which is not shown, This information is updated daily.
- Open this Dashboard as described in Review Sales dashboard KPIs
- Review Credits. In this example, assume you are viewing the dashboard on March 15, 2019.
- TY Credits: This Year's Credits. The value of the credits issued between yesterday and that same day last year (March 14 2018-March 14-2019).
- TY Credits Var: This Year's Credits Variance. The difference between LY Credits and TY Credits. In the chart above for January:
This means that $22,192.01 fewer credits were issued last year than this year.
- TY Credits Var %: This Year's Credit Variance Percent, calculated as
(TYCreditVar/LYCredit) * 100
- LY Credits: Last Year Credits. The value of the credits issued between a year ago and the prior year: in this example, the credits issued between March 14, 2017 and March 14, 2018.
- LY Credits Var: Last Year's Credits Variance. The difference between Last Year Credits and the prior year's credits (3rdY Credits not shown). In the chart above for January:
[(-36,466.56)-(ThirdYearCredits)] = -32,492.90
From the equation, you can calculate the Third Year Credits (Jan 2017) as $3,973.66.
- LY Credits Var %: Last Year's Credit Variance Percent, calculated as
or for January (-32,492.90/3973.66)100 = 817%
- To filter the credits by salesperson, vendor, or location, click View Detail.
From the Filter list, choose one of the filters below, and then select/clear the check boxes to define the specifics. Click Search.Available filters
- Primary Vendor
- Order Writer