The 12M Sales Grid displays the total monthly sales of this year over last. The last year variance is based on a third year, which is not shown. This information is updated daily.
- Open this Dashboard as described in Review Sales dashboard KPIs
- Review total sales.
- TY Sales: This Year's Sales. The total sales per month and the total between yesterday and that same day last year.
- TY Sales Var: This Year's Sales Variance. The difference between TY Sales and LY Sales. In the chart above for October:
[(1,638,959.76)-1,207,505.63)] = 431,454.13
This means that there was $431, 464.13 more in sales in October this year over last year.
- TY SalesVar %: This Year's Sales Variance Percent, calculated as
for October (431454.13/1207505.63)*100 = 35.73%
- LY Sales: Last Year Sales. The total sales between a year ago yesterday and a year prior to that.
- LY SalesVar: Last Year's Sales Variance. The difference between LY and the prior year's sales(3rdY sales not shown). In the chart above for October:
[(1207505.63) - (ThirdYearSales)] = 65,565.29
From the equation, you can calculate the Third Year total sales (October 2016) as 1,141,940.34
- LY Sales Var %: Last Year's Sales Variance Percent, calculated as
[(LYSalesVar)/(ThirdYearSales)] * 100 or
for October (65565.29/1141943.34) * 100 = 5.74%
To filter the total sales by salesperson, vendor, or location, click View Detail.
From the Filter list, choose one of the filters below, and then select/clear the check boxes to define the specifics. Click Search.Available filters
- Primary Vendor
- Order Writer