The 12M Quantities Grid displays the total number of units shipped monthly for this year over last.. The last year variance is based on a third year, which is not shown. This information is updated daily.
- Open this Dashboard as described in Review Sales dashboard KPIs
- Review average lines per invoice.
- TY QTY Shipped: This Year's Quantity Shipped. The number of units shipped per month and the total between yesterday and that same day last year.
- TY QTY Shipped Var: This Year's Quantity Shipped Variance. The difference between TY Quantity Shipped and LY Quantity Shipped. In the chart above for October:
(41,440.02-44,534.94) = -3094.92
This means that on average, there were 3094.92 fewer units shipped in October this year over last year.
- TY QTY Shipped Var %: This Year's Quantity Shipped Variance Percent, calculated as
[(TY QTY Shipped Var)/(LY QTY Shipped)]100 or
for October [(3094.92)\(44534.94)]100 = -6.95%
- LY QTY Shipped: Last Year Quantity Shipped. The total number of units shipped between a year ago yesterday and a year prior to that.
- LY QTY Shipped Var: Last Year's Quantity Shipped Variance. The difference between LY and the prior year's number of units shipped (3rdY quantities not shown). In the chart above for October:
[(4,4870.38) - (ThirdYearQuantity)] = 2,243.57
From the equation, you can calculate the Third Year total quantities shipped (October 2016) as 42,626.81
- LY QTY Shipped Var %: Last Year's Profit Variance Percent, calculated as
[(LYQuantityVar)/(ThirdYearQuantity)]100 or for
October (2243.57/42626.81)100 = 5.3%
To filter the total quantity shipped by salesperson, vendor, or location, click View Detail.
From the Filter list, choose one of the filters below, and then select/clear the check boxes to define the specifics. Click Search.Available filters
- Primary Vendor
- Order Writer