The 12M Invoices Grid compares the number of invoices per month year over year. This number represents a count not a dollar amount, which therefore represents the amount of work that was done. This information is updated daily.
- Open this Dashboard as described in Review Sales dashboard KPIs
- Review the number of invoices. In this example, assume you are viewing the dashboard on June 15, 2019.
- TY Invoices: This Year's Invoices. The number of invoices for each month this year, from yesterday to that same day last year (Jun 15 2018-June 15 2019).
- TY Invoices Var: This Year's Invoice Variance. The difference between the number of invoices each month this year. and the number of invoices in the same month last year. In the chart above for January:
[(-1587) -(1995)} = -408
This means the organization process 408 fewer invoices in January of this year than January of last year.
- TY Invoices Var %: This Year's Invoices Variance Percent, calculated as
for January (-408/1995)100 = -20.45%
- LY Invoices : Last Year Invoices. The number of invoices processed between a year ago yesterday and the prior year: in this example, the number of invoices processed between June 14, 2017 and June 14, 2018.
- LY Invoices Var: Last Year's Invoices Variance. The difference between number of invoices and the prior year's number of invoices (3rd years number of invoices not shown). In the chart above for January:
[(1995)-(ThirdYearNumberInvoices)] = 348
From this equation, you can calculate the third year number of invoices (2017-2018) as 1647.
- LY Invoices Var %: Last Year's Invoice Variance Percent, calculated as
or from above
(348/1647)100 = 21%
- To filter the number of Invoices by salesperson, vendor, or location, click View Detail.
From the Filter list, choose one of the filters below, and then select/clear the check boxes to define the specifics. Click Search.Available filters
- Primary Vendor
- Order Writer