Customer Price Overrides allow you to override a product's contract price for specific customers, for a designated date range. You can also set the price to increase on a future date. This option is only available for Net Pricing when a Vendor or Contract is specified.
- With the price contract open, click the Pricing button. (Sales>Pricing>Price Contract: open contract)
- Click the Pricing button. On the Net Pricing Page that appears, click Edit and assign pricing as described in Configure product contract pricing
- To override a product's pricing for a specific customer
- Right-click the product and choose Customer Price Overrides.
- On the Customer Price Overrides pop-up that appears, choose the customer, special price, and effective dates for each customer who will receive alternate pricing.
- Click Save. These customers will be charged the alternate price for products rather than the contract price
Products that have Customer Price Overrides are then highlighted in yellow.