Track daily shipments, see who picked what order, and review what remains to be picked from Order Picking Progress. A running completion percentage pinpoints how close you are to fulfilling the day's orders. Orders appear 100% picked once they have been marked as picked on the Ship Confirm page. See Confirm shipment
If you have WMS, you can use Order Picking Progress to track order picking in real time as you scan. Assign orders to specific pickers and the orders show up directly on their assigned scanners for paperless order picks.
- Go to Warehouse > Order Picking Progress.
- Choose the Branch in which you want to track pick progress.
- Choose the Ship Date when the order is scheduled to ship. For example, choose tomorrow's date to ensure that orders are getting picked today for shipment tomorrow.
- From the Ship Method list, choose All (which tracks all orders) or only those that will be shipped by Delivery or by Pickup,
- To view only those orders that still have picking remaining, select the Incomplete Only check box; otherwise, 100% picked orders will appear.
- To update the pick results automatically every 30 seconds, select the Refresh check box. With this option, you can leave the screen up and always see the latest open orders.
- Click Search.
- The upper right grid displays overall progress by Orders and Lines due to ship on the date you selected.
- The Orders grid displays details by order number.
- To get details on a specific order, click the Order Number.
- To learn about the Order Status codes, see Track order status.
- When you have finished reviewing pick progress. click Exit.