Use this report to view vendor sales for a selected period.
- Navigate to Sales > Vendor Rebates > Vendor Sales Reports > Vendor Sales Report.
- Specify the accounting Period for which you want to run the report.
- Type a Vendor, or leave blank to view all vendors.
- Click Run.
Select Vendor Sales report data
- Navigate to Sales > Vendor Rebates > Vendor Sales Reports > Vendor Sales Report Parameters.
- Type or search for the Vendor name or number whose sales report parameters you are configuring.
- In the Report Columns list, choose the vendor data to include in the report.
- For Reports to Show, set sales sort filter:
- Select the Report by Zip Code check box to organize the report by customer zip code.
- Select the Report by Customer check box to organize the report by customer name.
- Select the Report by Product check box to organize the report by product zip code.
Note: If you select more than one check box, sales will be sorted hierarchically: first by Zip, then within each Zip, alphabetically by customer, and then within each customer, alphabetically by product name.
- Click Save.
When you run the Vendor Sales Report for the selected vendor, the parameters you chose apply: